At The Beauty Spot we are committed to giving you the very best experience you could ask for. The very best service, the very best treatments and the very best results. We are constantly training and updating our qualifications so we stay in tune with current trends in the beauty industry.
Christine Ewart is the founder of The Beauty Spot, Swan Hill and an experienced, passionate therapist dedicated to providing quality beauty treatments.
With 13 years experience in the beauty industry and having trained at several different beauty colleges in Victoria, you'll always receive professional, effective treatments and services. Christine has a real passion for skin health and continues to attend training to gain the knowledge needed to provide clients with the latest technologies and advice on how to treat skin.
- Gordon Institute - Certificate 4 in Beauty Therapy
- Melbourne College Of Hair & Beauty - Certified Brazilian Waxing Therapist
- Australian College Of Hair Design Beauty - Certified Facial Treatment Therapy
- Bio Sculpture Certified Practitioner
- Dermalux, Youngblood, Image Skincare Accredited
- Body Sugaring Certified
- Gordon Institute Student Award Of Excellence 2012
- Finalist (Top 10 in Australia) for Professional Beauty Solutions 'Salon of the Year" - 2016
- Finalist (Top 10 in Australia) for Professional Beauty Solutions 'Salon of the Year" - 2017
- 2017 Marketing Excellence Award - Professional Beauty Solutions
- 2018 Nominated in 10 catagories at Professional Beauty Solutions Awards
-2018 'PBS Salon of the Year' out of over 2000 salons nationwide
- 2019 'PBS Salon of the Year' back-to-back
A passionate, enthusiastic beauty therapist who has completed her Diploma of Beauty Therapy at Elly Lukas. Meghan joined The Beauty Spot in 2019 with a wealth of knowledge about all things beauty.
With a love for nails, make up and lash extensions, Meghan can have you looking and feeling gorgeous after just one visit. Meghan is very excited to furthered her studies and attend regular trainings with the team including Youngblood Masterclass, Image Skincare training, Bio Sculpture training and Body Sugaring. We are very excited to have her as part of our team.
Amber completed her Diploma of Beauty Therapy at Bendigo TAFE in 2017. She has previously worked as a Laser Technician and Beauty Therapist before joining The Beauty Spot team.
Amber has a passion for all things beauty, but her specialities at spray tans, eyebrow treatments and laser hair removal.
She is excited to continue to extend her knowledge and gain more training to provide all of the wonderful treatments The beauty Spot has to offer.